If you have been looking for a Website Designer Kent to build your new website for you then there is no need to look any further. Welcome to Hatchit Design!
If you are in need of a new website or a revamp to an existing site, then we would be delighted to help! To give you an idea of how we work, below is the process that we follow with each of our clients:
- Proposal – An initial conversation with the client will give us an idea of their requirements which then allows us to create them a proposal which provides them with more information about our company, summarises the goals of the project, states our quote and outlines our terms and conditions.
- Consultation – When the client has agreed to everything in their proposal and has paid their deposit, they will then have an in depth telephone conversation with our designer to talk in more detail about what their visions are for the design.
- Design – Our talented designer will then get busy drafting up the homepage and one sub page. When these are finished they will be sent to the client for them to approve or ask for any minor changes to be made.
- Development – As soon as the client has approved the design our designer will then crack on with developing the rest of the site to turn the design into a fully functioning website.
- Testing – When the whole website has been developed our designer will then test it to make sure it is all functioning properly.
- Launch – When our designer is happy that everything is working as it should be, the website will then be launched so it is live on the World Wide Web for everyone to see.
- Marketing – Our designer will then talk to the client regarding the marketing of their website. If the client is interested in Hatchit Design doing the SEO for their site, we will arrange for our article copywriter to get in touch to talk about the next stages.
If you are in need of a new website, then please contact us now where our designer will be more than happy to go over your ideas with you.