It is a good idea for your pub to have a website so your customers can find out all about you and also for your to advertise your latest deals and promotions.
A website that your audience can engage with, rather than just having a static site, is going to help both you and them.
As well as the basic information about your pub that is vital for you to have on your website such as contact details, location, opening hours, menu, etc, there are also lots of features that can be incorporated onto your site which allow your customers to get the most from their experience. These are:
- Online booking forms for your customers to be able to book a table in your dining area or overnight accommodation if you offer this too.
- Email Signup Ask your customers to enter their email addresses to receive your monthly newsletter
- Vouchers/Promotions Offer printable vouchers for your latest money off’s/buy-one-get-one-frees.
- Social Media Connect your pubs Facebook and Twitter pages to your website so your customers can see your live updates.
- Reviews Allow for your customers to see what other people thought of your pub and give them the option to write their own review on your website.
The key to good Pub Web Design is to keep your site engaging for your audience which will help encourage them to want to visit your pub and also keep them coming back to your website again and again.
If your need a website designing for your pub, please contact me on 0208 466 8160 or 07790 777 488. I will be more than happy to talk through your requirements with you and hopefully help you to create an amazing website for your pub. Alternatively you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS. Why not check out my portfolio to see my recent projects?